PGxOne™ Plus is a pharmacogenomics (PGx) test ordered by a healthcare provider, that combines the study of genetics with the study of drug delivery. Test results provide additional insight into how you may respond to certain medications.
A more personalized approach to medication management that reduces trial and error prescribing may help with:
- Increasing the chances of therapeutic success
- Reducing adverse reactions to drugs
In addition to PGx, test results include drug interaction information for your current medications.
- Avoid harmful interactions or those that impair drug efficacy
- Drug-Drug, Drug-Food, Drug-Alcohol
- Receive more accurate laboratory results