Admera Health is seeking an IT System Analyst to join our growing team!
Title: IT System Analyst
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Assists with supporting, testing and troubleshooting the company’s network, server, phone and general IT systems infrastructure
- Backs up IT Manager for all Install/Move/Add/Change requests, including on-boarding of new hires and off-boarding of separated employees
- Responds in a timely manner to incidents and requests submitted by end-users and assigned by management
- Assists with additional IT projects as needed
- Leads compliance measures relating HIPAA after being trained
- Enrollment in / Completion of a Bachelor’s degree program required
- A desire to work in the IT field
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic work environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
- Scripting experience preferred (Powershell/Bash)
Admera Health focuses on advanced molecular diagnostics, personalized medicine and non-invasive cancer testing. Our goal is to fulfill unmet medical needs with cost-effective tests and accurate analysis that guide patient care by utilizing next generation sequencing technologies and advanced bioinformatics to redefine disease screening, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management. It is our mission to deliver transformative, valuable solutions for patients, physicians, payers, and clinical researchers.
Admera Health employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.