Title: Human Resources Administrator
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
Responsibilities: (maximum 8 key tasks and responsibilities of this position):
- Provide overall administrative support to the Admera Health employees
- Assist with HR related tasks, including but not limited to: recruiting, onboarding, record keeping, and HRISsupport
- Compile and prepares data for statistical reporting
- Answers employee questions about policy and procedures and refers to specialist as needed.
- Assists with projects as needed, including but not limited to HR events, audits, update policies, employeecommunications and company-wide meetings.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Order supplies, maintain supply closet
- Support to the department with any other various projects/tasks as needed
Qualifications: (knowledge, skills, experience, abilities, and other requirements):
- 1-2 years of Human Resources experience (internships included) preferred
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources preferred
- Experience in an administrative or team supportive role in a corporate environment
- Familiarity with HRIS systems is a plus
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Admera Health focuses on advanced molecular diagnostics, personalized medicine and non-invasive cancer testing. Our goal is to fulfill unmet medical needs with cost-effective tests and accurate analysis that guide patient care by utilizing next generation sequencing technologies and advanced bioinformatics to redefine disease screening, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management. It is our mission to deliver transformative, valuable solutions for patients, physicians, payers, and clinical researchers.
Admera Health employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.