Title: Clinical Technologist I
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
• Perform high complexity laboratory tests in accordance with SOPs and CLIA/CAP regulations
• Evaluate and interpret laboratory test results
• Maintain accurate documentation and records (accessioning through result reporting)
• Proper handling of clinical samples
• Maintain and operate lab equipment and instruments
• Order supplies and reagents
• Provide training to Laboratory Assistants and Laboratory Technicians
• Additional tasks may be assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology or Life Sciences required
• 2+ years of lab experience required
• 2+ years of related experience in a CLIA or CAP regulated environment preferred
• CMT, AMT, ASCP or equivalent certification preferred
• Knowledge of molecular biology, PCR, Sequencing
• Good understanding of molecular biology and scientific concepts as related to procedures
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of client records and information
• Strong communication, both verbal and written are essential
Admera Health focuses on advanced molecular diagnostics, personalized medicine and non-invasive cancer testing. Our goal is to fulfill unmet medical needs with cost-effective tests and accurate analysis that guide patient care by utilizing next generation sequencing technologies and advanced bioinformatics to redefine disease screening, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management. It is our mission to deliver transformative, valuable solutions for patients, physicians, payers, and clinical researchers.
Admera Health employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
For more information, please visit www.admerahealth.com.
To review and apply to our open positions, please visit http://www.admerahealth.com/careers.