Title: Biopharma Intern
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Perform Next Generation Sequencing-based genomic tests
- Operate and maintain lab instruments including Next Generation Sequencers
- Acquire the knowledge to support molecular biology techniques.
- Collaborate within the group, as well as cross departmental
- Strictly follow SOPs and supervisor’s guidance
- Communicate with customers via phone and e-mail
- High School Degree Required
- Working towards a degree in a Biological Sciences field with lab experience preferred
- Background in molecular biology preferred
- Experience or knowledge with Next Generation Sequencing platforms preferred
- Experience with handling and processing biological samples preferred
- Can work independently or as a team with positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills; both verbal and written are essential
- Closely follow Standard Operating Protocol (SOP)
Admera Health focuses on advanced molecular diagnostics, personalized medicine and non-invasive cancer testing. Our goal is to fulfill unmet medical needs with cost-effective tests and accurate analysis that guide patient care by utilizing next generation sequencing technologies and advanced bioinformatics to redefine disease screening, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management. It is our mission to deliver transformative, valuable solutions for patients, physicians, payers, and clinical researchers.
Admera Health employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.