Admera Health is seeking an Associate Web Developer to join our growing team!
Title: Associate Web Developer
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Design, Code and modify company websites in accordance to management and the marketing team’s specifications
- Define and execute SEO and SEM strategies, use benchmarks and analytics to maximize content performance and user engagement
- Using strong analytical skills; perform day-to-day management of internet SEO/SEM; Lead Generation, and local online marketing campaigns
- Integrate marketing platforms into the website
- Tactically employ digital marketing initiatives
- Support to the Marketing department with various projects as needed
- Graduate in a Bachelor’s Degree program in Marketing, Graphic Design, Digital, Communications or Advertising required
- 1 to 3 years of internet marketing experience preferred
- 1+ years of graphic design experience preferred
- Strong understanding of content marketing, SEO/SEM, Display, Social, Email, and partnership marketing
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely organized and able to prioritize tasks effectively
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrate excellent team skills, positive attitude and high ethical standards.
Admera Health focuses on advanced molecular diagnostics, personalized medicine and non-invasive cancer testing. Our goal is to fulfill unmet medical needs with cost-effective tests and accurate analysis that guide patient care by utilizing next generation sequencing technologies and advanced bioinformatics to redefine disease screening, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management. It is our mission to deliver transformative, valuable solutions for patients, physicians, payers, and clinical researchers.
Admera Health employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.