Admera Health is seeking an Associate Scientist I/II-Lab to join our growing team!
Title: Associate Scientist I/II-Lab
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Preparing solutions and reagents for performing assays on the bench.
- Perform Next Generation Sequencing-based genomic assays on different workflows (few listed
- Whole Genome Sequencing
- Whole Exome Sequencing
- Carry out genomic assays under Biosafety Level II Policies and in regulatory compliance.
- Perform Operational Qualification and Performance Qualification on Next Generation Sequencers.
- Strictly follow standard operating procedures set forth for processing biological specimens while
complying with laboratory safety protocols.
- Strict recordkeeping of all laboratory procedures.
- Continue acquiring next generation sequencing knowledge to support molecular biology techniques.
- Collaborate within the group and cross departmental to achieve goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences with minimum 1-3 years of lab experience required
- M.S. in Biological Sciences with minimum 1 year of lab experience preferred
- Strong background in molecular biology required
- Hands-on experience with Next Generation Sequencing platforms preferred
- Experience with handling and processing customer samples preferred
- Can work independently and as a team with positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills; both verbal and written are essential
- Closely follow Standard Operating Protocol (SOP)
Admera Health focuses on advanced molecular diagnostics, personalized medicine and non-invasive cancer testing. Our goal is to fulfill unmet medical needs with cost-effective tests and accurate analysis that guide patient care by utilizing next generation sequencing technologies and advanced bioinformatics to redefine disease screening, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management. It is our mission to deliver transformative, valuable solutions for patients, physicians, payers, and clinical researchers.
Admera Health employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.