Admera Health is seeking an Associate Bioinformatics Scientist, Clinical Services to join our growing team!
Title: Associate Bioinformatics Scientist, Clinical Services
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Work collaboratively with bench scientists, comprehend project objectives, provide informatics solutions.
- Develop and implement bioinformatics analyses, applications, and workflows to expand our genomics and bioinformatics capabilities.
- Integrate computational analysis to project design and data interpretations.
- Maintain and improve back end of cloud-based genomic interpretation system.
- Annotate public, commercial, or proprietary genomic, clinical-related databases.
- Improve user interfaces of bioinformatics software and databases.
- Work closely with IT specialists to build robust infrastructure.
- M.S. in Bioinformatics with 0-2 years of experience required.
- High programming proficiency in R, Python, Java, or Perl.
- Essential knowledge of key biological processes and NGS technology desired.
- Experience in NGS data analysis preferred.
- Experience in relational databases preferred.
- Experience in web interface (web frontend) development.
- Experience with AWS EC2/ELB/S3 desired.
- Knowledge of statistical approaches to NGS data interpretation preferred.
- Strong background in software development on Linux system.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Admera Health focuses on advanced molecular diagnostics, personalized medicine and non-invasive cancer testing. Our goal is to fulfill unmet medical needs with cost-effective tests and accurate analysis that guide patient care by utilizing next generation sequencing technologies and advanced bioinformatics to redefine disease screening, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management. It is our mission to deliver transformative, valuable solutions for patients, physicians, payers, and clinical researchers.
Admera Health employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
For more information, please visit www.admerahealth.com.