Admera Health is seeking an Account Manager to join our growing team!
Title: Account Manager
Department: Biopharma Services
- Achieve annual goals within defined territory/accounts through development, maintenance, and enhancement of customer accounts development, maintenance, and enhancement of customer accounts
- Responsible for managing all business accounts in assigned region/territory including implementing strategies in developing new growth of accounts
- Identify potential strategic partners or customers
- Collaborate with the Project Management team to acquire, maintain, and grow accounts for Biopharma Services Department
- Drive growth by developing and successfully executing account management strategies.
- Maintain a current understanding and knowledge of the company’s products and services to provide accurate information to clients and customers.
- Up to 50% travel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology or Life Sciences is required
- 1-3+ years of working in a Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical company required
- Relevant experience in account management, 3+ years preferred
- Demonstrates keen business expertise, sound decision making, analytical and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment; a consultative approach to managing client relationships
- Previous experience selling NGS genomics services into the Life Science research community is required
- Previous experience selling genomics services into the Life Science research community is a plus
- Confident communication (written and oral) skills and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with key stakeholders of internal and external organizations
Admera Health, LLC (“Admera Health”) currently focuses on high-integrity biopharmaceutical research services in the Life Sciences Industry. Admera Health provides genomics and bioinformatic services for researchers working on projects ranging from exploratory to the delivery of custom assays as well as RUO (Research Use Only). Operating in a CLIA certified and CAP-accredited environment, all projects are handled with exceptional care, utilizing next generation technology platforms and advanced bioinformatics analysis. Admera Health’s team of experts can help through ongoing consultations for projects requiring fully customizable solutions. Proprietary extraction techniques have been developed that deliver robust results even with difficult low input samples, including blood and FFPE. Admera Health Biopharma Services offers a variety of solutions based on the condition of your samples, project goals, and budget. Maximizing efficiency in laboratory services and practices allows Admera to offer substantial competitive pricing to our customers.
Admera Health employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.