Admera Health is seeking a Associate Scientist I (Project Management Team, Non-Lab Position) to join our growing team!
Title: Associate Scientist I (Project Management Team, Non-Lab Position)
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Relay standard information on next generation sequencing applications to customers
- Standard communication with prospective, current, and past customers
- Co-coordinating multiple genomic projects with excellent documentation skills and communication to customers
- Materials purchasing support for laboratory team
- Collaborate within group to streamline incoming, ongoing, completed projects – minimally cross-departmental
- Learn relevant next generation sequencing materials for RUO applications
- Comply with all CLIA/CAP regulations
- B.S. in Biological Sciences required
- M.S. in Biological Scientist preferred
- 1+ years of lab experience preferred
- Highly proficient in Molecular Biology principles and technologies including PCR; basic sequence analysis preferred
- Hands-on experience with Next Generation Sequencing platforms preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, required
Admera Health focuses on advanced molecular diagnostics, personalized medicine and non-invasive cancer testing. Our goal is to fulfill unmet medical needs with cost-effective tests and accurate analysis that guide patient care by utilizing next generation sequencing technologies and advanced bioinformatics to redefine disease screening, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management. It is our mission to deliver transformative, valuable solutions for patients, physicians, payers, and clinical researchers.
Admera Health employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.