Admera Health is seeking a Regional Account Manager to join our growing team!
Title: Regional Account Manager
Location: Field Sales (Florida, Georgia, California and Illinois)
- Drive new business and sustain such business while meeting sales benchmarks
- Identify high volume medical practices to achieve revenue goals
- Increase customer base to increase profitability and expand Admera’s commercial reach
- Identify potential strategic partners and alliances in the hospital marketplace
- Ensure cross functional communication and alignment toward accomplishment of company goals
- Collaborate with others to identify and implement creative solutions to improve business performance
- At a minimum the candidate must have a Bachelors’ Degree in Science or Business Administration
- At least 3 years of laboratory/diagnostic sales experience required, 5+ years preferred
- Passionate about business results, with a strong sense of accountability, metrics and ownership
- Proven leadership skills as a sales/business development executive in molecular diagnostics
- Experience calling on Primary Care and/or Psychiatric physicians with a documented track record of success
- Proven and verifiable history of increasing revenues to meet benchmarks and company goals
- Strong understanding of genomics, molecular diagnostics and healthcare systems
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal are essential
- Willing and able to travel overnight as required (up to 75% of the time)
Admera Health focuses on advanced molecular diagnostics, personalized medicine and non-invasive cancer testing. Our goal is to fulfill unmet medical needs with cost-effective tests and accurate analysis that guide patient care by utilizing next generation sequencing technologies and advanced bioinformatics to redefine disease screening, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management. It is our mission to deliver transformative, valuable solutions for patients, physicians, payers, and clinical researchers.
Admera Health employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.