Admera Health is seeking a Bioinformatics Research Assistant to join our growing team!
Title: Bioinformatics Research Assistant
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Follow SOPs and guidance for routine bioinformatics data analysis pipeline execution
- Log and track bioinformatics samples, reports, and projects
- Help to implement bioinformatic workflows and maintain bioinformatics documentation
- Specific bioinformatics projects and ad hoc bioinformatics support as needed
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in a biology, bioinformatics, information technology or related fields disciplines required
- Experience in next generation sequencing data analysis is required
- Bioinformatics programming experience is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working independently and in team environment
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
Admera Health focuses on advanced molecular diagnostics, personalized medicine and non-invasive cancer testing. Our goal is to fulfill unmet medical needs with cost-effective tests and accurate analysis that guide patient care by utilizing next generation sequencing technologies and advanced bioinformatics to redefine disease screening, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management. It is our mission to deliver transformative, valuable solutions for patients, physicians, payers, and clinical researchers.
Admera Health employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.