Admera Health is seeking a Paralegal to join our growing team!
Purpose of the Position:
This is a full-time temporary position and is project based to establish a virtual data room and file organization of all corporate contracts. This position is entirely remote and can work from any geographic location. One must have their own computer equipment, high speed internet connectivity and telephone. This position has a flexible work schedule, as long as it’s a full workday and one would be available to conference as necessary with CFO and/or other company representatives during business hours. We would want this person to start and finish this project as soon as possible.
- Receive a large amount of data including but not limited to corporate contracts, agreements, licenses, certifications, etc.
- Working with the company’s CFO:
o Sift through all contracts to eliminate duplicates, retain fully executed versions and flag any deficiencies (i.e. contracts that are not fully executed)
o Organize contracts and documents in relevant categories (e.g. vendors, capital raising, licenses, etc.)
o Index all contracts with key items notated (e.g. effective date, termination date, counterparty, name / description of contract, key terms)
- Associate degree required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Meticulous, detail oriented, organized
- Extensive experience working with, filing and sorting contracts
- Understanding of contracts in general to be able to effectively organize, sort and index them and identify key terms
- Equity fund raising contracts and agreements experience preferred
- Medical laboratory contracts and licenses experience preferred
Admera Health focuses on advanced molecular diagnostics, personalized medicine and non-invasive cancer testing. Our goal is to fulfill unmet medical needs with cost-effective tests and accurate analysis that guide patient care by utilizing next generation sequencing technologies and advanced bioinformatics to redefine disease screening, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management. It is our mission to deliver transformative, valuable solutions for patients, physicians, payers, and clinical researchers.
Admera Health employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.