Admera Health is seeking a Senior Scientist to join our growing team!
Title: Senior Scientist
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Independently develop and perform genomic assays per research requirements
- Properly document experimental procedures and accurately record data per accrediting entities
- Proactively oversee workflow for assigned projects
- Offer support and troubleshooting strategies to PM to follow-up customer complaints, questions, remarks
- Train and supervise associate scientists on laboratory techniques
- Perform primary data analysis/data review
- Maintain in-depth scientific knowledge and continue studies to keep up with current scientific advancements in the market
- Ph.D in genetics, molecular biology, cancer biology, genomics or related field
- 3-5 years of NGS technology experience required
- Experience with method development preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work independently as well as collaborative with other team members
Admera Health focuses on advanced molecular diagnostics, personalized medicine and non-invasive cancer testing. Our goal is to fulfill unmet medical needs with cost-effective tests and accurate analysis that guide patient care by utilizing next generation sequencing technologies and advanced bioinformatics to redefine disease screening, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management. It is our mission to deliver transformative, valuable solutions for patients, physicians, payers, and clinical researchers.
Admera Health employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.