Admera Health is seeking a Scientist I to join our growing team!
Title: Staff Accountant
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Process, reconcile, monitor payment receipts to customer invoices
- Proactively & actively monitor A/R aging to improve A/R turnover & minimize bad debts
- Perform account payables processes
- Credit card and expense report review and reconciliation
- Manage vendor expectations and research discrepancies
- Analyze, prioritize, and enter vendor bills with proper coding
- Purchase Order Management
- Generate purchase orders for approved supplies and confirm receipt of PO with vendor
- Verifies purchase order information
- Confirm, compare and negotiate pricing and availability of product with vendors
- Track and monitor status of open orders to ensure on time delivery
- Assist in month-end and year-end closing process
- Assist with the annual audit
- Specific projects and ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- Master’s Degree in Accounting preferred
- Minimum 5+ years of accounting experience
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely organized and able to prioritize tasks effectively
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Admera Health focuses on advanced molecular diagnostics, personalized medicine and non-invasive cancer testing. Our goal is to fulfill unmet medical needs with cost-effective tests and accurate analysis that guide patient care by utilizing next generation sequencing technologies and advanced bioinformatics to redefine disease screening, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management. It is our mission to deliver transformative, valuable solutions for patients, physicians, payers, and clinical researchers.
Admera Health employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.