Admera Health is seeking a Scientist I to join our growing team!
Title: Scientist I
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Independently develop genomic assays.
- Carefully document experimental procedures and accurately record data.
- Train and supervise associate scientists on laboratory techniques.
- Perform primary data analysis/data review.
- Maintain in-depth scientific knowledge.
- Ph.D in genetics, molecular biology, cancer biology, genomics or related field.
- Experience involving analytical characterization of nucleic acids required.
- Experience with method development preferred.
- Essential knowledge of key biological processes, NGS technology, and cancer genomics research experience desired.
- Be both a strong individual contributor as well as a collaborative team member.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Admera Health focuses on advanced molecular diagnostics, personalized medicine and non-invasive cancer testing. Our goal is to fulfill unmet medical needs with cost-effective tests and accurate analysis that guide patient care by utilizing next generation sequencing technologies and advanced bioinformatics to redefine disease screening, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management. It is our mission to deliver transformative, valuable solutions for patients, physicians, payers, and clinical researchers.
Admera Health employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.