Admera Health is seeking an Business Development Lead – Companion Diagnostics to join our growing team!
Title: Business Development Lead – Companion Diagnostics
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
• Developing and implementing a successful Business Development strategy for genomics-based companion diagnostics
• Coordinating cross-function team to ensure successful completion of projects in a timely manner
• Growing genomics-based companion diagnostics business and building a leading position in this field
• Developing and growing genomics services business
• Bachelor’s Degree in Biology or Life Sciences is required; post-graduate degree in Biological Sciences preferred
• Proven business development experience and track record in companion diagnostics
• Working knowledge in genomics, next generation sequencing, precision medicine, biomarker, companion diagnostics, and CLIA/CAP/FDA regulations
• Working experience in biopharmaceutical companies preferred
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Independent, self-driven, and results-oriented
Admera Health focuses on advanced molecular diagnostics, personalized medicine and non-invasive cancer testing. Our goal is to fulfill unmet medical needs with cost-effective tests and accurate analysis that guide patient care by utilizing next generation sequencing technologies and advanced bioinformatics to redefine disease screening, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management. It is our mission to deliver transformative, valuable solutions for patients, physicians, payers, and clinical researchers.
Admera Health employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.