Admera Health is seeking an Regional Sales Manager-East Coast to join our growing team!
Title: Regional Sales Manager-East Coast
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
• Achieve annual sales goals within defined territory/accounts through development, maintenance, and enhancement of customer accounts development, maintenance, and enhancement of customer accounts
• Responsibility for managing all business accounts in assigned region/territory including implementing strategies in developing new growth of accounts
• Identify potential strategic partners or customers
• Drive the marketing process for the territory by creating a marketing plan, registering/planning/ attending local vendor shows, creating and working with Marketing and PM team to execute email campaigns
• Grow revenue and expand territory into new accounts by following up on leads, cold calling, meeting with customers and prospects regularly, writing quotes and price lists, negotiating contracts
• Collaborate with Project Management team to acquire, maintain, and grow accounts for Biopharma Services Department
• Maintain a current understanding and knowledge of the company’s products and services to provide accurate information to clientsand customers.
• Up to 50% travel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology or Life Sciences is required
- Post-graduate degree in Biological Sciences preferred
- 1+ years of relevant genomic or genomics-related sales experience required
- Strong working knowledge of NGS and genomics
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proven track record of breaking into new accounts by cold calling
- Independent, self-driven, and goal-oriented
- Knowledge of a CLIA/CAP environment preferred
Admera Health focuses on advanced molecular diagnostics, personalized medicine and non-invasive cancer testing. Our goal is to fulfill unmet medical needs with cost-effective tests and accurate analysis that guide patient care by utilizing next generation sequencing technologies and advanced bioinformatics to redefine disease screening, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management. It is our mission to deliver transformative, valuable solutions for patients, physicians, payers, and clinical researchers.
Admera Health employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
For more information, please visit www.admerahealth.com.
To review and apply to our open positions, please visit www.admerahealth.com/careers.