Admera Health is seeking an Regional Account Manager (Field Sales, Illinois Area) to join our growing team!
Title: Regional Account Manager (Field Sales, Illinois Area)
Location: Illinois Area
- Develop new business and sustain business while meeting sales benchmarks
- Identify high volume practices to achieve revenue goals
- Increase customer base to increase profitability and expand commercial reach
- Identify potential strategic partners and alliances in the market place
- Ensure cross functional communication and alignment toward accomplishment of company goals
- Collaborate with others to identify and implement creative solutions to improve business performance
- Bachelors’ Degree in Science or Business Administration required
- 5+ years of related experience is required (direct biotech Sales experience preferred)
- Strong understanding of genomics, molecular diagnostics and healthcare systems
- Passionate about business results, with a strong sense of accountability, metrics and ownership
- Proven leadership skills as a sales/business development executive in molecular diagnostics
- Demonstrated track record of building a territory business and achieving sales goals
- Proven and verifiable history of increasing revenues to meet benchmarks and company goals
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal are essential
- Willing and able to travel overnight as required (up to 75% of the time)
Admera Health focuses on advanced molecular diagnostics, personalized medicine and non-invasive cancer testing. Our goal is to fulfill unmet medical needs with cost-effective tests and accurate analysis that guide patient care by utilizing next generation sequencing technologies and advanced bioinformatics to redefine disease screening, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management. It is our mission to deliver transformative, valuable solutions for patients, physicians, payers, and clinical researchers.
Admera Health employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.