Admera Health is seeking an Scientist I to join our growing team!
Title: Scientist I
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
• Independently perform benchwork on projects to ensure successful product for all workflows.
• Take lead with fellow scientists in troubleshooting workflows.
• Assist in developing new workflows and take lead in improving current workflows.
• Train new associate scientists and scientists on laboratory workflows – documentation, benchwork, maintenance.
• Independently generate reports for results on benchwork and send to relevant customers, when necessary.
• Detailed recordkeeping during project progress, procedures, deviations from standard protocols as necessary
• Collaborate within the group, as well as cross departmental
• Strictly follow SOPs while complying with all CLIA/CAP regulations
• M.S. in Biological Sciences plus 6+ years of relevant laboratory experience required
• Ph.D. in Biological Scientist preferred
• Experience in a CLIA/CAP environment preferred
• Highly proficient in Molecular Biology principles and technologies including PCR, molecular cloning, and basic sequence analysis required
• Hands-on experience with Next Generation Sequencing platforms preferred
Admera Health focuses on advanced molecular diagnostics, personalized medicine and non-invasive cancer testing. Our goal is to fulfill unmet medical needs with cost-effective tests and accurate analysis that guide patient care by utilizing next generation sequencing technologies and advanced bioinformatics to redefine disease screening, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management. It is our mission to deliver transformative, valuable solutions for patients, physicians, payers, and clinical researchers.
Admera Health employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.