Admera Health is seeking an Bioinformatics Scientist to join our growing team!
Title: Bioinformatics Scientist
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
• Develop and implement analytical pipelines for the analysis of next-generation sequencing data including, but not limited to, RNA-Seq, single-cell RNA-Seq, CHIP-Seq, ATAC-Seq, whole-genome bisulfite sequencing, exome sequencing, whole-genome sequencing, and variant analysis.
• Manage bioinformatics project and provide technical support to customers.
• Work collaboratively with bench scientists, evaluate and provide informatics solutions.
• Integrate statistical analysis to project design and data interpretations.
• Ensure resource availability and allocation, as well as project’s on-time delivery.
• Manage the relationship with the clients, establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
• M.S. in Bioinformatics or related fields with 2-3+ years of experience required
• Ph.D. in Bioinformatics or related fields preferred
• High programming proficiency in R, Python and Perl, Java, C++ is a plus
• Experienced in project management and technical support is a plus
• Excellent client-facing communication skills
• Advanced time management and analytical skills
• Strong customer service mindset
• Able to work independently and within a team
Admera Health focuses on advanced molecular diagnostics, personalized medicine and non-invasive cancer testing. Our goal is to fulfill unmet medical needs with cost-effective tests and accurate analysis that guide patient care by utilizing next generation sequencing technologies and advanced bioinformatics to redefine disease screening, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management. It is our mission to deliver transformative, valuable solutions for patients, physicians, payers, and clinical researchers.
Admera Health employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.