Admera Health is seeking an IT Accessioner to join our growing team!
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Responsible for specimen intake process, specimen handling and maintaining patient records for high complexity clinical tests within a CLIA laboratory.
- Maintain accurate documentation and records of specimen and patient information
- Assist the Client Care and Billing Departments in the resolution of all deficiencies by following established procedures in order to allow for faster and smoother processing of samples throughout the intake-billing process. Duties may include contacting ordering offices, requesting missing information, scanning of received requested information, adding/removing of case tags in the LIS and any other required assistance to both departments
- Perform lab procedures in accordance with SOPs and CLIA/CAP regulations
- Support Lab Operations as needed
- Help maintain cleanliness of lab
- High School Diploma required
- Associate’s Degree in Medical Technology or Life Sciences preferred
- 2+ years of related experience in a clinical setting preferred
- Must be proficient at typing and Microsoft Office Suite
- Closely follow Standard Operating Protocol (SOP)
- Ability to work efficiently in a team and be detail-oriented
- Strong communication, both verbal and written are essential
Admera Health focuses on advanced molecular diagnostics, personalized medicine and non-invasive cancer testing. Our goal is to fulfill unmet medical needs with cost-effective tests and accurate analysis that guide patient care by utilizing next generation sequencing technologies and advanced bioinformatics to redefine disease screening, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management. It is our mission to deliver transformative, valuable solutions for patients, physicians, payers, and clinical researchers.
Admera Health employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.