Admera Health is seeking a Senior Associate Scientist I, Data Analyst to join our growing team!
Title: Senior Associate Scientist I, Data Analyst
Department: Biopharma Services
Location: South Plainfield
- Work collaboratively with bench scientists, comprehend project objectives, and evaluate and provide
- Provide data quality control to Biopharma teams (laboratory team and project management team)
- Assist in developing and implementing data analyses, applications, and workflows to expand our
genomics and data processing capabilities.
- Collaborate within the group, as well as cross departmental
- Strictly follow SOPs and supervisor’s guidance
Qualifications (knowledge, skills, experience, abilities, and other requirements):
- B.S. in Biological Sciences, Computer Sciences and/or related disciplines required
- Master’s in Biological Sciences, Computer Sciences and/or related disciplines preferred
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis preferred
- Knowledge of key biological processes and basic NGS technology preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills; both verbal and written are essential
- Proficiency or ability to learn and utilize Linux required
- Can work independently and as a team with positive attitude
Admera Health, LLC (“Admera Health”) currently focuses on high-integrity biopharmaceutical research services in the Life Sciences Industry. Admera Health provides genomics and bioinformatic services for researchers working on projects ranging from exploratory to the delivery of custom assays as well as RUO
(Research Use Only). Operating in a CLIA certified and CAP-accredited environment, all projects are handled with exceptional care, utilizing next generation technology platforms and advanced bioinformatics analysis. Admera Health’s team of experts can help through ongoing consultations for projects requiring fully
customizable solutions. Proprietary extraction techniques have been developed that deliver robust results even with difficult low input samples, including blood and FFPE. Admera Health Biopharma Services offers a variety of solutions based on the condition of your samples, project goals, and budget. Maximizing efficiency
in laboratory services and practices allows Admera to offer substantial competitive pricing to our customers.
Admera Health employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.