Admera Health is seeking a Scientist I, Technical Support to join our growing team!
Title: Scientist I, Technical Support (Project Management)
Department: Biopharma Services (Non-Lab)
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
Admera Health Biopharma Services offers a variety of solutions based on the condition of your samples, project goals, and budget. We provide genomics and bioinformatic services for researchers working on projects ranging from exploratory to clinical. Operating in a CLIA/CLEP-certified and CAP-accredited environment, all projects are handled with exceptional care. Maximizing efficiency in laboratory services and practices allows Admera to offer substantial competitive pricing to our customers. Our team of experts can help through ongoing consultations for projects requiring fully customizable solutions. Proprietary extraction techniques have been developed that deliver robust results even with difficult low input samples, including blood and FFPE.
- Routine Cell Culture and maintenance of various cell lines
- Perform a variety of in vitro pharmacological (mostly biochemical and cellular) assays to support customer’s research projects
- Develop, validate, and implement new NGS workflows, services, solutions, and platforms
- Design and conduct specialized projects to meet customer’s requirement
- Assist Project Management Team to provide technical support to customer
- PhD in Biological Sciences required, preferably in cell biology, biochemistry, pharmacology, molecular biology or immunology, with several years of research experience desirable
- Hands on experience and technical proficiency in generating, developing, and executing cell-based assays such as mechanism of gene expression, protein expression, cell viability, proliferation, differentiation, toxicity, migration, and invasion, required
- Experience with culturing a variety of cell lines required
- Strong knowledge of next-generation sequencing and hands-on next-generation sequencing wet lab experience, required
- Strong publication, grant, and patent writing experience, preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment
Admera Health employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.