Admera Health is seeking a Scientist I, Project Management to join our growing team!
Title: Scientist I, Project Management
Department: Biopharma Services
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Coordinate projects to completion including procurement, reporting, delivering, and billing alongside
- Offer relevant scientific information for project design, troubleshooting, and act as direct consultant
for customers in making informed decisions during project progress.
- Act as subject matter expert for troubleshooting project and maintain in-depth scientific knowledge.
- Work alongside other department heads to reach common goal; represent department in meetings
for potential long-term company collaboration/partnerships.
- Work with Manager/Director to add/remove/improve NGS services and restructure
resources/improve functions of current operations as needed
- Train PM team members on all project design, assessment, deliveries to ensure successful delivery of
- Master’s Degree in Life Sciences with 3+ years of related experience required
- Ph.D Life Sciences preferred
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience with Next Generation Sequencing platforms required
- 1-2 years of experience in a range of molecular biology techniques and knowledge preferred
- Project Management experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of CLIA and CAP laboratory regulations
Admera Health, LLC (“Admera Health”) currently focuses on high-integrity biopharmaceutical research
services in the Life Sciences Industry. Admera Health provides genomics and bioinformatic services for
researchers working on projects ranging from exploratory to the delivery of custom assays as well as RUO
(Research Use Only). Operating in a CLIA certified and CAP-accredited environment, all projects are handled
with exceptional care, utilizing next generation technology platforms and advanced bioinformatics analysis.
Admera Health’s team of experts can help through ongoing consultations for projects requiring fully
customizable solutions. Proprietary extraction techniques have been developed that deliver robust results
even with difficult low input samples, including blood and FFPE. Admera Health Biopharma Services offers a
variety of solutions based on the condition of your samples, project goals, and budget. Maximizing efficiency
in laboratory services and practices allows Admera to offer substantial competitive pricing to our customers.
Admera Health employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.