Admera Health is seeking a Associate Scientist II/Senior Associate Scientist I to join our growing team!
Title: Associate Scientist II/Senior Associate Scientist I (Project Management)
Department: Biopharma Services (Non-Lab)
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
Admera Health Biopharma Services offers a variety of solutions based on the condition of your samples, project goals, and budget. We provide genomics and bioinformatic services for researchers working on projects ranging from exploratory to clinical. Operating in a CLIA/CLEP-certified and CAP-accredited environment, all projects are handled with exceptional care. Maximizing efficiency in laboratory services and practices allows Admera to offer substantial competitive pricing to our customers. Our team of experts can help through ongoing consultations for projects requiring fully customizable solutions. Proprietary extraction techniques have been developed that deliver robust results even with difficult low input samples, including blood and FFPE.
- Coordinate projects to completion from procurement to invoicing
- Closely troubleshoot with customers on unexpected issues that may occur
- Restructure resources and improve functions of current operations
- Perform basic data analysis and delivery to customers
- Work alongside other department heads to reach common goal
- Represent department in meetings for potential long-term company collaboration/partnerships
- Offer relevant scientific information for project design and act as direct consultant for customers in making informed decisions during project progress
- Continue to improve standard workflows with proper tools for project management
- Comply with all CLIA/CAP regulations
- B.S in Biological Sciences required with 2-4+ years of experience
- M.S. in Biological Sciences preferred
- Highly proficient in Molecular Biology principles and technologies including PCR and basic sequence analysis required
- Hands-on experience with Next Generation Sequencing platforms preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Admera Health employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.