Admera Health is seeking a Paralegal to join our growing team!
Location: Remote/Onsite-South Plainfield, NJ
Admera Health Biopharma Services offers a variety of solutions based on the condition of your samples, project goals, and budget. We provide genomics and bioinformatic services for researchers working on projects ranging from exploratory to clinical. Operating in a CLIA/CLEP-certified and CAP-accredited environment, all projects are handled with exceptional care. Maximizing efficiency in laboratory services and practices allows Admera to offer substantial competitive pricing to our customers. Our team of experts can help through ongoing consultations for projects requiring fully customizable solutions. Proprietary extraction techniques have been developed that deliver robust results even with difficult low input samples, including blood and FFPE.
Purpose of the Position:
This is a part time temporary position and is project based to file and organize all corporate contracts. This role will also be responsible for gathering, preparing, and summarizing relevant materials for use by the company and other legal counsel. In addition, they will be responsible for reviewing and drafting agreements and assisting with compliance of the company and other duties as assigned. This position is entirely remote and can work from any geographic location. If remote one must have their own computer equipment, high speed internet connectivity and telephone. This position has a flexible work schedule, as long as it’s a full workday and one would be available to conference as necessary with CFO and/or other company representatives during business hours.
- Receive a large amount of data including but not limited to corporate contracts, agreements, licenses, certifications, etc.
- Working with the company’s CFO:
- Sift through all contracts to eliminate duplicates, retain fully executed versions and flag any deficiencies (i.e. contracts that are not fully executed)
- Organize contracts and documents in relevant categories (e.g. vendors, capital raising, licenses, etc.)
- Index all contracts with key items notated (e.g. effective date, termination date, counterparty, name / description of contract, key terms)
- Keeping track of all current and terminated contracts
- Successfully complete special projects and other assignments as requested
- Collaborate on team initiatives and other special Corporate projects
- Help lead the Company with Compliance matters and support
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Master’s of Juris Doctor (J.D.) preferred
- Meticulous, detail oriented, organized
- Strong legal understanding of contracts
- Extensive experience working with, filing and sorting contracts
- Understanding of contracts in general to be able to effectively organize, sort and index them and identify key terms
- Equity fund raising contracts and agreements experience preferred
- Relevant compliance experience within the diagnostic industry preferred
- Medical laboratory contracts and licenses experience preferred
Admera Health employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.