Admera Health is seeking a Associate Scientist I Project Management Team to join our growing team!
Title: Associate Scientist I Project Management Team
Department: Biopharma Services
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Relay standard information on next generation sequencing applications to customers
- Standard communication with prospective, current, and past customers
- Co-coordinating multiple genomic projects with excellent documentation skills and communication to customers
- Collaborate within group to streamline incoming, ongoing, completed projects – minimally cross-departmental
- Learn relevant next generation sequencing materials for RUO applications
- Comply with all CLIA/CAP regulations
- Provide data quality control to the BPS department (laboratory and project management team)
- Assist in developing and implementing data analyses, applications, and workflows to expand our
genomics and data processing capabilities
- B.S. in Biological Sciences required
- M.S. in Biological Scientist preferred
- 1+ years of lab experience preferred
- Highly proficient in Molecular Biology principles and technologies including PCR; basic sequence analysis preferred
- Hands-on experience with Next Generation Sequencing platforms preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, required
Admera Health, LLC (“Admera Health”) currently focuses on high-integrity biopharmaceutical research
services in the Life Sciences Industry. Admera Health provides genomics and bioinformatic services for
researchers working on projects ranging from exploratory to the delivery of custom assays as well as RUO
(Research Use Only). Operating in a CLIA certified and CAP-accredited environment, all projects are handled
with exceptional care, utilizing next generation technology platforms and advanced bioinformatics analysis.
Admera Health’s team of experts can help through ongoing consultations for projects requiring fully
customizable solutions. Proprietary extraction techniques have been developed that deliver robust results
even with difficult low input samples, including blood and FFPE. Admera Health Biopharma Services offers a
variety of solutions based on the condition of your samples, project goals, and budget. Maximizing efficiency
in laboratory services and practices allows Admera to offer substantial competitive pricing to our customers.
Admera Health employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.