Admera Health is seeking a Client Care Manager to join our growing team!
Title: Client Care Manager
Location: South Plainfield
Admera Health is a leading precision medicine company providing a suite of high-integrity pharmacogenomics (PGx) solutions, diagnostic testing, and biopharmaceutical research services. PGx, the study of how genes affect a person’s response to drugs, combines the fields of pharmacology and genomics to develop effective, safe medications and dosing recommendations tailored to a person’s genetic makeup. PGx testing may help reduce adverse drug reactions (ADRs), which some estimates place as the fourth leading cause of death – resulting in more deaths than lung disease, diabetes, AIDS, pneumonia, and accidents. For every healthcare dollar spent on medications, an additional 50% is spent on addressing ADRs. Admera Health’s flagship product, PGxOne™ Plus, is a comprehensive test built on the foundation of enabling smarter and safer medication management. The test incorporates next-generation gene sequencing design applications and expert data curation to deliver biological systems based medically actionable results. In addition to PGx services, Admera Health leverages existing knowledge and infrastructure to offer related clinical services and robust biopharmaceutical genomics solutions to researchers worldwide.
- Attract prospects and inform them of available products and services, their features and benefits, uses, prices, offers etc.
- Maintain applicable components of LIS for efficient utilization
- Assist in Onboarding process for new distributors internal and external sales representatives
- Maintain customer accounts and satisfaction by regularly communicating via phone and e-mail
- Prepare product /service report by collecting customer feedback and opinions
- Troubleshoot and facilitate resolution of customer issues
- Source and replenish specimen collection inventory
- Compile information and assist in submitting applications for CLIA approval (LDTs)
- Lead/manage Clinical Laboratory Assistants by delegating tasks and reviewing performance
- Be proactive and assist other team members as needed
- Manage the client care
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences required
- Master’s Degree in Life Sciences preferred
- 4+ years of experience in customer service focused role, primarily in project management and implementing process improvements preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in management position preferred
- Experience in a clinical laboratory operations and sales functions is a plus
- Medical Technologist Certification is a plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills are essential
Admera Health employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.