Admera Health is seeking a Senior Associate Scientist I to join our growing team!
Title: Senior Associate Scientist I (Lab)
Department: Biopharma Services
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Independently perform benchwork on projects to ensure successful product for all workflows.
- Assist with training new associate scientists on laboratory workflows – documentation,benchwork, maintenance.
- Collaborate with lead scientists in troubleshooting workflows
- Independently generate reports for results on benchwork and send to relevant customers.
- Detailed recordkeeping during project progress, procedures, deviations from standard protocolsas necessary
- Maintain instruments and order/maintain supplies
- Collaborate within the group, as well as cross departmental
- Strictly follow SOPs and supervisor’s guidance while complying with all CLIA/CAP regulations
- M.S. in Biological Sciences or equivalent years of related experience required
- Ph.D. in Biological Scientist preferred
- 5+ years of lab experience a plus, preferably in a CLIA/CAP environment
- Highly proficient in Molecular Biology principles and technologies including PCR, molecularcloning, and basic sequence analysis required
- Hands-on experience with Next Generation Sequencing platforms preferred
- Experience with handling and processing customer samples preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Admera Health, LLC (“Admera Health”) currently focuses on high-integrity biopharmaceutical research services in the Life Sciences Industry. Admera Health provides genomics and bioinformatic services for researchers working on projects ranging from exploratory to the delivery of custom assays as well as RUO (Research Use Only). Operating in a CLIA certified and CAP-accredited environment, all projects are handled with exceptional care, utilizing next generation technology platforms and advanced bioinformatics analysis. Admera Health’s team of experts can help through ongoing consultations for projects requiring fully customizable solutions. Proprietary extraction techniques have been developed that deliver robust results even with difficult low input samples, including blood and FFPE. Admera Health Biopharma Services offers a variety of solutions based on the condition of your samples, project goals, and budget. Maximizing efficiency in laboratory services and practices allows Admera to offer substantial competitive pricing to our customers.
Admera Health employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.